37th National Symposium on Plasma Science and Technology ( Plasma Technologies for Sustainable Development )
Indian Institute of Technology, Jodhpur
Website : https://iitj.ac.in/plasma2022/
Abstract review process has been started. Here after abstracts can be sent only by email to convenor as post-deadline contributions. But these post-deadline abstracts will not be considered for Oral, Buti or for any poster awards. But it can be allowed for presentations as poster.
Abstract submission dates are given below.
Abstracts WILL NOT be accepted after the deadline expires.
- Last date for submission of abstracts - Midnight of 15th October, 2022 (IST). Extended upto 20th October
- Please download the Abstract template given on this page and use the template.
- ONLY .DOC and .DOCX files will be accepted. PDF files will NOT be accepted.
- Intimation of acceptance of abstracts - 28th OCT 2022.
- Only those abstracts submitted through this portal will be considered for the Conference.
- Both conference as well as Buti Young Scientist presentation abstracts should be submitted through this portal.
Please email <firstname.lastname@example.org> for any issues related to uploading of abstracts for Plasma 2022.
DO NOT submit abstracts to this email. It will be rejected without informing the author.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION regarding submission of abstract/full paper for BUTI YOUNG SCIENTIST Award 2022.
1. All participants of Plasma -2022 wishing to apply for BUTI Young Scientist Award-2022 must submit their abstract through the online abstract submission portal <https://event.ipr.res.in/event/7/> (the abstract submission deadline applies for BUTI award abstrast also).
2. The full paper and CV of the applicant should be then sent to the following E-mail on or before 15-Nov-2022 to <email@example.com> for consideration for the award. If selected, the applicant will have to make a 15 min oral presentation at the Buti Award session during the Plasma 2022.
3. Please note that ONLY full papers for BUTI Young Scientist Award will be accepted at this email ID <firstname.lastname@example.org>
4. Those who have not submitted abstracts to Indico earlier need to first register before they can submit their abstract. Please note that confirmation of registration is done manually and will take a few hours and is possible only during office hours (9:30-17:00, Mon-Fri). Hence, kindly register sufficiently early.
5. Details of eligibility can be viewed at http://pssi.in/documents/buti_young_scientist_award.html